Construction Management Projects
Management projects involves directing and coordinating the following:
| 1st: Donation requirements:
1. Project identification.
2. Site investigation and surveys.
3. Preliminary concept design.
4. Take off & cost estimation.
| 2nd: Tender stage:
1. Detailed design.
2. Approvals and Authorities permits.
3. Prequalification for designers & contractors.
4. Preparing tendering documents including
contracts and specifications for contractors,
designers, materials supply and supervision..
| 3rd: Construction:
1. Assigning the contractors and suppliers.
3. Quality assurance.
4. Quantity control and payments.
| 4th: Financial Planning (Requirements):
1. Feasibility studies.
2. Market demand.
3. Financial statements.
4. Financial analysis.
5. Budget control for projects.
6. Variation orders.